Sunshine Award!!

Hello everyone. I hope you are all doing well. I want to share this wonderful award I received from Reshmi Noel Collections. It was indeed a great surprise and I want to thank Reshmi for passing on this award :)




There are a few rules and criteria to be followed for this award
  1. Create a post with the following details
  2. Thank the person who nominated you for this Sunshine Award and link them back
  3. Then tell something about you
  4. Spread the joy by nominating you fellow bloggers and friends, it is a way of appreciation
  5. Finally convey the bloggers about the nomination

Here is something about me
  • I love to travel... but not for work
  • I do not like sweets much. I have them only when I crave for them and that happens only once in a blue moon
  • I enjoy going to the gym and work out
  • I do not like watching or playing sports
  • I enjoy watching emotional, romantic, and comedy movies. I like watching Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, and English movies
  • When I am in the kitchen cooking I do NOT like anyone else being in the kitchen

Passing on this beautiful award to
Anjana @ Ruchikoottu
Jisha @ Jisha's Kitchen
Reshmi @ EasY CooK

Enjoy this beautiful award and pass this along your fellow bloggers!!

Comments

Post a Comment